Unidirectional Mechanical Exciters – VMD TYPE
The VMD range outstandingly meets the requirement to have an high centrifugal force but at the same time reduced dimensions and low weights that are usually requested in the big size applications.
Low noise and surface temperature together with a perfect oil sealing make VMD exciter a very reliable product in performances and lifetime.
VMD exciters are entirely manufactured in Italy as the whole Venanzetti Vibrazioni production range.
Caratteristiche tecniche generali
- Static Moment from 3140 to 119525 Kgmm.
- Static moment can be adjusted by means of additional steel or lead weights.
- Centrifugal Force from 63KN to 632KN.
- Ambient temperature from -40°C to +70°C
- Mounting of VMD exciter in every position always with horizontal shaft.
- Casing in spheroidal cast iron.
- Gears and bearings lubrication by immersion and spray of oil.
- Spherical roller bearings. Bearing life over 40000 working hours in heavy duty conditions.
VMD exciters is supplied with coupling flange (DIN standard) for driving shaft,weight, covers, extra weights for the required weight setting. Complete driving system is available on request together with different fixing holes patterns.