Electric vibrators – VV TYPE
- Power supply: standard three-phase 230/400V, 50 Hz. On request three-phase 42 to 690V, 50/60 Hz. Up to size EA at 2 and 4 poles available single phase 115V, 50/60 Hz and 230V, 50/60 Hz.
- • Operating temperature: from -20°C to +40°C.
- • Designed for continuous duty (S1) with 100% centrifugal force CF.
- • Standard mechanical protection IP66.
- • Standard range in compliance with ATEX 2014/34/UE Directive for combustible dust atmospheres, zone 21 and 22 category II2D, tD A21 IP 66.
- • Motor casing in aluminium up to size LA included, in spheroidal cast iron for all other sizes. Cover weights in stainless steel AISI 304 for all the range.
- • Oversized shaft in highly resistant steel.
- • Weights regulation system with graduated indicator from 0 to 100% of the CF. Special device to avoid wrong adjustment of weights.
- • Standard painting (120 µm thickness) with epoxy powder, polymerized in oven at 200°C.
- • Special execution bearings, for continuous operation at 100% CF.
- • Labyrinth system for grease seal: ensures correct and LONG LIFE lubrication. However, it is possible to grease again through special grease cups from size GA included.
- • Protection of the stator with VACUUM or DROP BY DROP system. Insulation Class F (155°C).
- • Thermistor PTC 130°C at request up to size LA, standard from size MA.
Motovibrator VV Type:
- 2 poles three-phase 3000/3600 rpm
- 2 poles single-phase 3000/3600 rpm
- 4 poles three-phase 1500/1800 rpm
- 4 poles single-phase 1500/1800 rpm
- 6 poles three-phase 1000/1200 rpm
- 8 poles three-phase 750/900 rpm